HireMerge is currently recruiting a Back End Developer to work in the DC Metro area. This is a permanent, FT position with a dynamic startup!
Candidates will contribute to the full application lifecycle using Node.js to support a data visualization application.
We are looking for self-starters that are enthusiastic about improving their skillset. If you are looking to be part of a team with a great culture and the ability to make a huge impact, apply!
In this role, your duties will include:
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Designing and implementing applications
- Integrating user-facing elements into the application
- Integrating data storage solutions using databases such as Postgres, MySQL
- Managing the data interchange between the server and the users
- Developing server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
- Performing implementation of security and data protection
- Monitoring, logging, and benchmarking product implementations
- Performing unit testing of Node.js application classes and methods
- Bachelor’s in CS or related or a boot camp
- Koa or Restify/Express
- Asynchronous programming knowledge
- TDD/BDD automated testing
- Experience with Stripe, CRM integration, ETL, AWS/ Cloud, OAuth, OpenID Connect, JWT, token-based stateless authentication, and Python is a plus!
Please include your location, salary requirements, and any links to sites (GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn, personal portfolio site, etc)
*Candidates must be US Citizens or authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
*NO third parties