HireMerge is currently recruiting Front End Developers to work in the DC Metro area. These are permanent, FT positions with great companies, including startups with a remote option (for local candidates).
Candidates will contribute to the full application lifecycle in an Agile environment. We are looking for self-starters that are enthusiastic about improving their skillset. If you are looking to be part of a team with a great culture and the ability to make a huge impact, apply!
The combined requirements are below. If you have experience with most of them, we want to talk with you!
- Bachelor’s in CS or related or a boot camp
- 3+ years professional front-end development experience. This does not include boot camps and school projects.
- Professional user interface and graphics design experience
- ES2016 with Webpack
- Github/Gitlab, Bitbucket, JIRA, Visual Studio
- NodeJS, ExpressJS, REST/RESTful Services, and API Development
- Chrome developer tools
- Experience building large scale applications
- Responsive Web Design
Please include your location, salary requirements, and any links to sites (GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn, personal portfolio site, etc)
- Candidates must be US Citizens or authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- NO C2C
- NO third parties