HireMerge is currently recruiting a Full Stack Developer to work in the DC Metro area. This is a permanent, FT position with a dynamic startup! Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
We are looking for a self-starter that is interested in being a part of a team where they can make a huge impact. This role requires participating in architecting interfaces that the engineers will use to solve large data problems and partnering with the product, front-end, and data science teams.
If you are a strong Full Stack Developer with the below experience, we want to talk to you!
- Bachelors in CS or related or a boot camp
- Minimum of 3 years of recent working full stack development experience *This does not include boot camps and school projects.
- Cloud systems such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Data structures
- Large-scale data sets, using databases such as Postgres and MySQL
- Experience building large scale applications with reusability
- Front-end frameworks
- Build systems, Confluence, Github/Gitlab and JIRA
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Startup experience preferred
Please include your location, salary requirements, and any links to sites (GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn, personal portfolio site, etc)
Candidates must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents
NO C2C or Third Parties