HireMerge is currently recruiting Full Stack Developers to work in the DC Metro area. These are permanent, FT positions with dynamic startups! Candidates must be local or willing to relocate.
We are looking for self-starters that are enthusiastic about improving their skillset. If you are looking to be part of a team with a great culture and the ability to make a huge impact, apply!
- Participating in architecting interfaces the engineers will use to solve large data problems.
- Partnering with product, front-end, and data science teams.
- Fearlessly coding, hands-on. Reviewing others' code. Finding and fixing bugs. Enforcing best practices.
- Contributing to the full application lifecycle, in an Agile, pragmatic and open-minded environment.
- Sharing your passion and excitement!
The combined requirements are below. If you have experience with most of them, we want to talk with you!
- Bachelors in CS or related or a boot camp
- 3 years of recent working full stack development experience *This does not include boot camps and school projects.
- React, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Cloud systems such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Large scale data sets, using databases such as Postgres and MySQL
- Experience building large scale applications with reusability
- Front-end frameworks
- Mobile development
- Build systems, Confluence, Github/Gitlab and JIRA
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical people
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Startup experience preferred
Please include your location, salary requirements, and any links to sites (GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn, personal portfolio site, etc)
- Candidates must be US Citizens or authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
- NO C2C
- NO third parties