We are currently recruiting a cleared Information Assurance Analyst to support a government contract in Washington, DC.
- Exacta experience
- 5 years of IA Controls compliance verification experience
- Security + and CISSP Certifications
- DISTCAP and DIACAP process knowledge and experience and familiarity with DoD 8500 and NIST
- Experience conducting or participating in Vulnerability scans, Vulnerability risk assessments, and Vulnerability mitigations
- Must have an understanding of networks connectivity and devices, experience with Visio (network topologies) and strong knowledge of Risk Management Framework IA Control
- Knowledge of ACAS scans and the development of DHS ATO and IATT packages
Candidates must have an active Secret security clearance.
For more information, contact Sharla Borden at firstname.lastname@example.org