Lead Software Engineer - Full Stack
Location: Preferably in Winston Salem, NC
Other locations: Rogers, AR – Atlanta, GA – New York, NY – Ft Worth, TX – Austin, TX – Seattle, WA – Madison, WI – Chicago, IL – Fremont, CA – Milford, OH
We're looking for an experienced lead engineer with a track record of delivering excellent solutions in a fast-paced, complex, and evolving environment. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you'll be hands-on responsible for shipping great code every day. You'll make sure the architecture is fit to purpose, the implementations are high quality, the infrastructure and runtime are robust, and your teammates are successful.
- You're an experienced Full Stack Engineer who leads by example.
- You're comfortable learning and switching between technologies and stacks as needed, such as Go, Node.js, ASP.NET, Python, or Ruby, Vue, React; to name a few.
- You have the skills to deliver new technical capabilities while solving practical business challenges.
- You’ve worked on big, complicated systems long enough to have developed a vision for a better way to develop software.
- You get a buzz from seeing new code running in production and feed that addiction daily.
- You take an inclusive leadership approach that shares responsibility and knowledge.
- You have opinions on what makes an API useful and intuitive, and how to delight users with excellent UIs.
- You design elegant and restrained systems, and can clearly communicate their architectures to team members, managers, and stakeholders.
- You enjoy being part of a team, and don't hesitate to challenge the status quo or push back against mediocrity.
What You'll Be Doing
- As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be hands-on responsible and accountable for all technical aspects of the product including: infrastructure, software, process, maintenance, monitoring, security, and operations.
- Guiding engineering teams to deliver great work.
- Maintain a focus on rapid delivery of while maintaining stability and uptime.
- Working with a wide range of languages and technologies to own and solve technical and business challenges from end-to-end.
- Establishing, evangelizing, and upholding high engineering standards.
- Evaluating industry trends and early adopting where appropriate.
- Collaborating with peers, Principal Engineers, Directors, and Managers to develop technical roadmaps.
- Collaborating with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop SaaS products in Promotions, Supply Chain, and Health Care verticals.
- Building relationships with a diverse group of skilled professionals with varied interests and expertise.
- Helping to improve SDLC processes and reduce developer friction.
- Delivering to production.
What We Value
- We believe teamwork and positive energy produce the best results.
- We focus on winning strategies, clarity of goals and flawless organization execution.
- We build trust through integrity, communication and collaboration.
- We seek to be regarded for our innovation, work ethic and extraordinary service.
- We hire and develop great leaders who build and empower great teams!