We are currently recruiting a Sr. Cloud Engineer/Architect for a client in the DC Metro Area. The candidate will work with the Engineering and Product teams to deliver, scale, and secure applications. This is a perm role with a great startup!
In this role, you will:
- Deep dive into systemic inadequacies and latent reliability issues.
- Work closely with software and systems engineers to produce and roll out fixes
- Deploy, support and monitor new and existing services, platforms and application stacks
- Perform scalability testing to measure, tune and optimization system performance
- Architect, author, and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability and security of internet services
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve company automation
- Scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
- Build and manage systems, infrastructure and applications through automation
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Network Engineering or related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience with Linux, the OSI Model, and AWS
- Experience automating operational activities via scripts
- Experience with virtualized and physical server solutions
- Experience with HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, ICMP
- Private cloud management and security
- Google Cloud experience