HireMerge is currently seeking a Senior UI Engineer to join a fast-paced startup in Baltimore, MD.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or Mathematics
- A minimum of 5 years’ of full web UI development
- Experience with commercially deployed products
- 5 years of working experience with front-end asset creation and management.
- Experience with charting libraries, HTML5, CSS preprocessors such as SASS and Layout & concept wireframes
- Experience working in an Agile environment driven toward team-based autonomy and ownership. Must be comfortable with pair programming, well-versed in social coding, and focused on quality with techniques including TDD / BDD
- Ability to create wireframes and visual design comps
- Experience building single-page applications using React on top of a Flux architecture
- Production experience building decoupled UI architectures via messaging such as event sourcing or mailboxes
- Experience with ClojureScript, PureScript, or CoffeeScript is a plus!
This is a permanent role working on-site. Candidates must be able to work in the US without sponsorship.