Bethesda, MD - Full Time - Permanent!
We currently seek a UI/UX Developer with experience and knowledge in best practices/principles of user-centric design and development as a member of the Product Marketing team for our Identity & Digital Protection offering.
- Design and create mockups and user journeys using responsive design principles for a wide range of devices including mobile
- Work closely with the product team on functional specifications and serve as subject matter expert for UI/UX direction and decisions
- Create and implement intuitive, functional websites and other web-based assets
- Assist in testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Handle all content updates & UI/UX changes for existing web applications
- Create styles and create/maintain style guides and specifications for existing web applications;
- Troubleshoot bug fixes, deploy builds, and assist in user administration
- Develop and design e-newsletters and other web-based communications using online marketing best practices
- On a limited basis, design and produce effective and engaging sales collateral, graphics and other printed materials
- Assist with client on-boarding including sizing and uploading client logos